Saturday, October 9, 2010

i have to pee RIGHT NOW

I find it interesting how easy it is for me to ignore the bad things in my life when others seem to have so much more trouble doing so. I'm not really sure why I'm so good at that, or how good it is that I am good at it...but it sure is nice not having to be insanely depressed all the time.

And I guess it makes me a bit of an asshole to be around, sometimes. I guess because I'm not down to be down all the time i can be rude when others are. My mom thinks its a sign of maturity. Heh.  I'm not so sure. Obviously I'm really good at distracting myself, and probably not so good at dealing with whatever problems I may actually have. Hmm, definitely related. Yeah. And if my unwillingness to deal with shit extends when I'm with other people...well thats just awful. I don't want to be that inconsiderate person who just ignores how others are feeling...but...am I? Maybe...or maybe I'm just being paranoid. I would imagine if I was such a person I wouldn't be worried about it....or maybe I would and it wouldn't stop me from being inconsiderate AHHHH......


Hehe...down for being down. I'm totally up for being up! Yeaaah! Its really easy for me to just get lost in the moment. Whatevers present I mean. If I'm driving I'll roll the windows down and just let the air whip my hair around and I can be completely swept away in bliss. Even if just moments before I was in a rut. I guess thats not always true....

Aw shiz I'm gettin cut short. Ill get back to this entry. Its my brothers birthday today! More family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment