Saturday, October 23, 2010

i feel like I'm walking on a line................

You gave me heaven and hell...................................I've got that pain....something inside me...a kind of pain..................and maybe sometime I'll wonder how it was.............I just remember too well..............

This is such a depressing blog. I guess it helps me keep that depression out of my interactions with others a little bit. I guess that means its doing its job anyway. Catharsis........or something....

I remain incredibly confused. On the one hand, I have happiness, completeness. On the other, I have ambiguity, pain, and need. The choice seems clear, but I'm so hazy myself its hard to make that choice. Yet.

I want to be better, I really do. At least theres that. If I wasn't driven to improve...there'd be no chance.

DANCE PARTY??!!??!

Endless crisis, Shame on me.....
Make a promise and be strong
A word of wisdom : forget all about me
and get me out of your mind.



Come on....lets go back in time........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment