Monday, October 11, 2010

another blog title...

Its getting easier again, being alone. Thank goodness! I can achieve that old balance I had before. Well I guess it wasn't really hard to be alone in and of itself, it was just that I always craved to be around someone else...and now thats going away. Ok that sounds wrong too. What I mean is, it has become possible again to be happy and not feel the happiness compromised by the urge to share it with someone else. I can just BE happy. And also want to share it with someone else, at the same time, without anything being compromised! Thats how it should be....its how it was. Things have just gotten out of control. Instead of becoming obsessed with drugs or alcohol or food I was obsessed with relationships....

Its funny, I know that no matter what I say in here there's no way it can be taken exactly the way I mean it to be taken by anyone else reading....and it makes me think about how really no one can know who is sane or insane when it comes down to it because we all have different standards by which to judge such. Same goes for intelligence or really any other personal trait.

So uh...I'm not a very definitive person. Hah!!

And I will love to see the day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment