Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I can't believe............anything.

I feel as though there are two parts (or maybe more) inside me that are at war with one another. And so much stress going on just around me. Its like being around a ticking timebomb....or rather, something really delicate and explosive....where if one little thing happens to it it goes BLAM!!! And stress is unfurled for everyone involved.

I'm walking on this real delicate path trying to avoid setting off the bomb all the time. Trying to diffuse it too, ever so slowly.....and at the same time, working on myself....slowly trying to diffuse that as well.


And I'm somewhere in the midst of all of these changes.....sticking my head out occasionally to check out how things are going, what the whole situation looks like....but inevitably I have to duck back down into the thick of it and thats when time just slides by like so many colorful streaks of light...

No comments:

Post a Comment