Thursday, June 23, 2011

who do we think we are?

The last few days or so I have felt as though I'm suffering from some amount of brain damage...or perhaps just trauma shutting down certain areas of functioning. I've been clumsier than usual...more forgetful and had more little ticks and weird things. Burning sensations on my hands, weird eye moments, sometimes I think I'm saying one thing and then actually be saying something I was previously thinking about or reading or even worse it just comes out as gibberish. Not sure what this all means. I'm a little worried. But it could just be malnutrition or some other sort of imbalance... or just my psyche fucking with me. Conversion disorder, depersonalization disorder... Yeah. Who knows....

I got my blood allergy tests results back. I'm not allergic to any foods, except maybe walnuts? Walnut trees for sure I am though. Who would have thought! Those deadly creatures!!

I'm pretty dang allergic to cats and dogs, and well probably other animals with dander, duh. As if I wasn't aware.  And mold too. Nice to know I can eat normal thigns though, besides milk, since I'm deifnitely lactose intolerant.

Also my bloodwork finally proved it: I'm officially anemic. Shoulda listened to my mom and everyone else ever about that. The most typical kind of course - iron deficient anemia. The doc said I had almost no iron in my body whatsoever. Whoopsies!  I already had a bottle of iron supplements too, just never opened it. That explains the fact that I can kinda fall asleep whenever I want mosta the time.

I'm writing in here more because I'm avoiding doing my work...hmm what else can i blab about? finally got a response from another trainee site....but its only sorta kinda hopeful. My cover letter and resume got passed on from the HR assistant to the hiring managers, if they like my 2 pages of self-aggrandization (which was very painful to write, as always) more than all the other interns maybe I'll get an interview, and then if they like my face and mannerisms enough to beat all the other applicants, then I have a traineeship.

I'm too lazy to go back and correct my spelling, capitalization, and punctuation right now. Yep. Just did a lot of muscle workouts in the backyard, so my arms and hands are all pooped!

POOPED I TELL YOU.

POOPED.

No comments:

Post a Comment