Wednesday, June 1, 2011

someone like me...

Lost a fair amount of weight the last few weeks...I dont know whats going on, I thought I was eating a lot just a month or so ago... but it was just the occasional binge episode that was a lot, and besides that I really wasn't eating. My body's starting to look wasted and gross... I've got to get back to where I was eating habits wise... I don't want to be so unhealthy physically, its just making it harder to recover mentally.

What a trap that is... the mental disease is what caused the physical reaction to not eat in the first place, and now the physical disease is encouraging the mental disease...and so on....

So much to say...........but no energy for it...........

lost in something more mysterious than simple thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment