Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pug. I turned autocorrect back on. The struggle continues lol.

I have been having lots of brain drillingly deep dreams lately. Those ones that when you wake up you feel mentally exhausted from, you know? I can't remember many details st the moment though. One was this crazy multilayered thing where I dreamt I was in a coma, but I was dreaming while vegetated and was having like three dreams st once, one of which I could control a bit. And one of those dreams was also about me dreaming I think. The feelings in that whole thing were rather complex.

I've been feeling more and more guilty about urging myself away from my family. Well, when I think about it, I'm good at distracting myself as is i beleive well known. I've had more down time recently, for some mostl unknown reason combined with a small amount of slacking on my part I am a little low on clients at the moment.

And of course while there is plenty to keep me busy I instead while away my free time doing next to nothing.

I belies this town is a little lacking in the sushi department. I went to their highest rated restaurant yesterday and was rather disappointed. Those orange fish egg things were old and unpleasantly chewy, and overall the rolls I had along with the miso not very flavorful. Still, only one experience. I haven't tried any Thai yet, there's a place that's supposed to have good curry that sounds hopeful. Also lots of good looking Chinese to still try. It's hard to get around to it because I still have no one to dine st sub places :( anyway iPhone being lane again so I will now stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment