Friday, October 14, 2011

Darndit razzum roussumn frazzum snarfin

That was pretty much most of whst i wanted to say right up there in the title.

My whole world changes every time i hang out with someone, or hang out with someone new. Thats not exactly supposed to happen, is it? I dont know. ProbBly somewher in between. Still on my iphone, which i still hate. I wonder if thr newer ones havr better tiuch screen keybowrds. Honestly i think its just me, thst one anyway.

I was just going about ny business bein pretty alright and content wih thingsnwhen i had sort of unexpectedly spend time with another couple . Thy are alright as far as it goes for not super close friends or whayever but after they left i coildnt help from noticing thst my mood was just so much worse off than before. Maybe part of it is because i wasnt expectong it and sort of looking forward to a nice laid back day. I think also a large part of it though was just how the interactoions played out between them and anyone else. Thry sre just kind of negative judgemtnal people who seem to like to complain or make fun of others. Its like a game to them, like good gossiping i imagine, but it just dossnt sit totally well with me. I dunno, i dont want to be judgmental in return, but i guess it just made me unconfortable. And it made me think but just how much a persons minute to minuye identity might be effected by the people he or she is surrounded by. Wity the constant clashing and mixing or burning up of one persons enrgy field to another...are we in some small portion of our beong forever changed after each encounter? It wiukd seem likely. It gets me back to my old feelings of getting so lost in others around me. This part of me is very useful in therapy, but not so much in nornal social situstions. Still useful just not all the time. I still need more of a foundation within myself to rest upon. ok the iphone is drivig me crazy. Stoppingggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment