Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stuck in head: Helios' song coast off

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh holy crepes!! It's been a crazy few days stress wise and emotionally wise. Really getting to the brink sort of feeling all the time...like by brink I mean... Just really exhausted; my endurance is being tested at all times and it's a constant struggle to know what is the best way to respond to someone so lost in their own eternity of pain and depression. This was probably the loneliest thanksgiving ever. Probably up there in the list for worlds most lonely thanksgiving, seriously. I had carls jr for lunch and pie and wine for dinner, all by myself. But for the last few days since then I've not even thought about this! Things got better all of a sudden as they always do. We both veered away from the edge and regained balance, at least partially.

And now it's a couple days before I take a train down to carp and attend grad school and I haven't done much of anything on my school work! Whoopity doo big surprise! I'm beyond being able to stress about this stuff anymore. I know I will do it by the deadline. No big deal. I baked a chicken breast with potatoes and carrots tonight, it came out ok for not using too many spices or anything to avoid stinking up the apartment. I burnt some bacon on the grill last Wednesday and it made things start to go way downhill. Or st least in my perspective that is a huge factor. It is hard cooking for one person somewhat.

Oh so I got the keyboard for the iPad, one that meets my requiremens. I like it a lot. It takes some getting used to having to touch the screen instead of using a mouse, but I'm hoping I will get used to it soon. I only just started messing with the word document apps and so far I have some major reservations about the single one ive tried. I nigger up buyin a few different ones, unfortunately. It's a whole new system to learn regardless and I kind of hate that aspect of it. Bleh.

So that is kind of my life right now. Huh. Mostly ok feeling at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment