Monday, December 5, 2011

Just listen to your voice... (oceanlab)

Haha wow, first time re-reading my last entry. That is kind of sad that autocorrect changed might to nigger. I was going to fix it but decided not to for the time being.

On my ipad on the train heading back up from school. Its been a long few days again, but good. Just getting prepped up for returning to my life. Lots of clients to look forward to... it is still so new and shocking to me that I have clients... Am I a professional now? Is this what it is like? I still feel like I'm just foolin' everybody in my heels pressed pants and collared shirts...

I feel so young. I also have started looking at myself differently in the mirror. Not really in a good way though. I feel as though I see myself a lot more clearly. But I dunno... I'm still not used to it. And...it never really came up as much as other things did maybe but I realized (or maybe re-realized) how much I hate my nose! Its so huge... i know its straight, mostly, but its so long....it throws off my whole face. Or maybe its just because I have a recessed chin that messes everything up. Yeah, if I had a better chin I'd look ok even with my big nose. I think its gettig worse and worse the older I get. Noses grow forever. I also feel extra fat right now. My body is trying to store up for winter or something. I still fit in my clothes but I have some hangover now. Its disgusting. I was doing well on my exercise routine for a while but then just stopped. And my skin is so horrid again too...scars getting so bad from that last breakout over the summer...

Sigh... still so many issues there. So many issues all over the place.

But much of the time I am still very content. I love my classmates. They are such positive people, and they genuinely care. I feel like there are so many people I could have some serious like father and mother projections on. Haha. Oh well.

Riding on trains is kind of fun. They have these soft, cheese filled pretzels that are kind of disgustingly delicious. And only for $1.25!!! SUPER GREAT DEALZ

AIGHT PEACE OUT MIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment