Sunday, November 7, 2010

The same pins of anxiety reveal themselves as..........good!

swhahfhgsjghafljghg wush a!!!

OTkak1l1l1 !ghhhh!! jthis alll iihhaa 1!!1 lihnleekke!! POLKMMAL!SDF

PROCESSING...............................................

...............PROCESS...............ing..............................................

I want things to be as lovely as I am possible of feeling, all the time. And maybe more. Iono, what I have seems good enough.

Theres always that age old thought about facing ones own mortality.... yeah, our lives can be snuffed out at any given moment. Tonight, I feel like promising myself that if I did die so unexpectedly... if I just faded out of life...I'd fade out with a smile.

I'll turn my happiness into the gray fog of death.

But its still happy that way.

Yes....death....pain.....suffering....happiness....it is insomuch all the same.

Dontcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment