Friday, September 23, 2011

Well, you're not there...just stay out there....

Its official, my little netbook is dying. Its been coming on for a little while now, the first major sign was the sound giving me problems. Display has also been weird at times, and it constantly wants to restart for updates. Now the wifi connection seems to be slipping. I guess this little guy has been plugging along long enough. I'm considering buying the newest generation of it when I get my student aid money or something... but I'm not sure what to do yet.

I'm at school again. Long, hectic drive down last night on a random country highway near Paso Robles, that apparently James Dean died on. I looked up exactly where he died, and it is creepy, I remember clearly that intersection because I kept missing the turn i needed to take and had to turn around twice, coming to a full stop because the lanes are so narrow. Very creepy all alone in the dark in the middle of nowhere at a place of infamy. Haha, a sort of infamy.

Anyway I need to read something before class. I am such a slackerbutt.

No comments:

Post a Comment