Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I have not had access to my little netbook on my new places wifi...and it's stopped me from wriing in here as I only have my iPhone for personal use...and this blog is very private.

So I'm writing this on my iphOne right now and it's an nteresting experience. I still don't know how I feel about smartphones...there's just something about the ease of use that I dislike. I'm slowly becoming more Christian in nature. Iv always been religious really, most of my life I've been involved with the catholic church, even when I had the choice I often attended of my own volition. So it makes sense to me to get back into it now, albeit in a slightly different form. It is still the same God, the same messages and practices, for the most part. I love having a more defining name for that wonderful positive energy I feel inside me all the time too; the Holy Spirit staying so close to my heart, guiding me.

My own work as a therapist has started. I really do feel as though all of a sudden I've become a real therapist, it's quite intense, but so far, it's great, or at least it feels as though it's something that I can do, probably something that I can do very well, especially after I've learned more.

I've b

For some nreason it's not letting me type there. I feel a little lonely up on this new town, although it's only been a couple weeks so far....but I guess I got used to the bustle of my family

Ok fits still being weird...I'm kinda just rambling anyway so I will stop for now and fix this at a later date.....

No comments:

Post a Comment