Monday, August 15, 2011

its hitting me

Man, I feel so old right now. I'm twenty freakin five years old. Five measly more years and I'll be in my thirties. Time is going by so fast. It speeds up and up and up forever right? Well I'm feelin it.

Sitting here taking a break between doing my online psychopharm class and surfing the net I see some facebook photos from a family friend. I used to babysit for their daughter when she was a toddler. Shes well in to her preteens now I'd guess, from the looks of her. Hadn't really seen her since she was around 6 or 7 years old I guess. She looks so different. I guess I haven't had too many of those "look how much shes grown" things yet in my life. I'm gettin olddddd......

Interview in a couple days making me nervous. Im very hopeful. If  I get this position it will also involve a somewhat significant life change as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment