Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm feeling fat.

Well, grad session for summer is over! Jeesh am I exhausted, even still. Trippy.

I'm feeling very fat right now. I was looking through some of the photos from JGB's trip out here and it seems to me that the ones of me frolicking on the beach all show how lumpy I've gotten over the last year or so... my stomach sticks out far too much, its not that I am really fat, it is literally that I am out of shape. My shape is only good when I am well-toned. I can't get away with being chubby or untoned like some women can because I don't have big enough breasts to distract or balance it out. Or at least this is all how I'm feeling right now. Who knows if thats true or not.

Its all quiet in my house and from the corner of my eye I keep seeing faces poking out from another room and its freaking me out so I'm going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment