Wednesday, September 22, 2010

bombombombom

Man every time I get back to this blog and look over previous entries I automatically think, "Man thats not right! Why was I thinking that?"

Obviously this blog is a good example of just how big of a transition I'm in right now. My outlook is in constant upheaval... however...I know that my core way of being hasn't changed. I just haven't found out all about it yet.... I have a pretty good idea I think, and it shows even in my previous entries. All the little things in here that seem to be similar....they point to my core way of being. All the rest of it, eh, its just crazy talk. But crazy talk has its place, its just a way to sort things out obviously.

I feel as though I'm getting better at doing what my gut tells me to do. I suppose I've already been better than many at this, as being uninhibited is one of my core values, and going with whims is part of that in a way. And yeah, sometimes you dont want to go with your gut right off the bat, but I think really 99% of the time its a good option....and...well, what other option is there? What else will make you happy? Happiness is a feeling, so if you go by something other than your feelings....you have no way to know if it will make you happy.

Anyway thats a thought for the day. Totally getting distracted by my dad right now. Going to sign off.

Oh, I loooove distractions.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment