Friday, January 21, 2011

what i feeeeel

This month has been flying by...

such a whirlwind...

Been having a lot of weird dreams lately. Pretty much every night...most of them are unsettling in some fashion too. Painful or uncomfortable... Really a great reflection of my current state of mind I guess....

I'm so tired of being the source of such tremendous pain, I can't stand it. I really can't. It goes against my entire being to be that person... the villain... the evil, manipulative, cruel person who doesn't seem to care how much she hurts someone else....even though inside I dont feel like that kind of person, even still, in the face of all the evidence pointing to me being so...

Its something I never dreamed I could be. Ever. And yet it has come to be.

I really have no idea who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment