Monday, August 30, 2010


Ugh, I'm in a horrible state right now. I can't stand it. I just keep looking for distractions from MYSELF......

.......when the hell did I have to start doing that!?! Why!!? I doubt everything I say, do, think, feel....everything.

Its awful. I'm so mixed up. I don't want to hurt anyone. I shouldn't be around anyone. Its not good for them...not really. Its not good for me...to be around me. Ugh. But all I want is to be around someone.... even though its not helping anyone to be with them, in fact its probably just bad........



 
I feel just...broken.

Trampled, dirtied, dripping and seeping................into nothing.

I keep losing sight of where I end and others begin...or vice versa.





I am dead.









We are all dead.






No comments:

Post a Comment