Saturday, April 25, 2015

sochi makes the funniest little noises

Coalescence is the key... and it just takes time, perhaps.

Like the ridges formed around a river, you can let them happen naturally over many years, or you can focus on them yourself and help to shape them consciously.

But enough with the metaphors for a moment.

I feel like I am able to pull back and watch things unfold sometimes. What I mean is, when something in myself changes, I can step out of it for a minute, and see myself as not myself. What is that called when you do that? I step out of stepping out and see that I'm like a baby watching a movie of another baby. A baby watching a baby watch a movie about a baby.

Ah, crud, back to metaphors. Oops.

Baby 1 reacts. Baby 2 explains the reaction. Baby 3 reflects on the explanation of the reaction.

Woah. Woah. Id. Ego. Superego. Haha!

Insane!

And of course, the Lord watches and knows all, within it all and without it all, unknowable to us...

Coalescence is the key...

No comments:

Post a Comment