Saturday, February 1, 2014

Chip chip cheep cheep!

I've never loved one like you...


The best part about wearing nail polish is picking it off bit by bit with your other fingers.

I sit here swishing the spit around in my mouth, grinding my teeth a bit, just for the feeling. Not from stress.

What is real?

Why does blogger keep italicizing my words??

/i

Home is wherever I'm with you...

We must never ever forget this: we have discovered what life is truly about. What it is about, aside from the endless attempts to seek happiness amidst a world so prone to misery. Aside from the struggle to find freedom, even under false pretenses. Aside from anyone's all consuming pride, all the egos floating out in cyber space, across thousands and thousands of pages, written words with no more substance than the disintegrating ink they were penned with. However lacking we may seem, however dreadful things get, we have attained something, and continue to attain that very thing, every moment we remain together.

I love you. And I always will. What is life without a little darkness here and there? Truly, though I complain so much here, though I might feel drained, deadened, and dried out... so what?

What in this fickle life doesn't come with a price tag? Repercussions are a dime a dozen, times a thousand. Screw it, I've won the real prize. And so have you, my love. More than I have, thats for sure. You are and will be beautiful and dazzling, in the end. And if I can even be just a tiny part of your life, I am blessed.

We are so, so blessed. Praise God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment