Friday, January 3, 2014

date night by myself....




I will say, this town doesn't really know how to handle a young lady treating herself to dinner at a nice restaurant. First time I've really encountered super obvious staring due to my solitude. Something about this place just kinda sucks. No other way to say it. Its beautiful in its way but there is a deadness to it. Perhaps it has been marred by the fact that I have not really been able to "live" in this town - its solely been a place for work, really. Perhaps that death-work vibe is stuck to it. Or perhaps it really is just a dead town.

Needless to say, I still had a lovely night by myself. The pictures are mainly so I won't forget what it is like to take these little moments by myself and what feelings accompany them.

No comments:

Post a Comment