Sunday, January 19, 2014

alone alone alone...

That poor drop of water falling from the heavens. A singular bit of rain meant to meet his friends on the hard earth after a long fall, instead, after an eon of exhilaration and expectation, he is alone.

Alone and shattered, nothing more than a silhouette etched across dusty black cement.

Nobody cares. Nobody notices anyway. Isn't the fact that nobody notices a sign of how very irrelevant it is if anyone were to notice? The english language is far more clever than we tend to acknowledge.

So many days I feel like the lonesome remains of a drop of water. There is hardly anything left of me to be seen, but while I was alive, I felt the most amazing feelings.  Thought the most exceptional thoughts. Saw the most wonderful scenes...

Now that I've hit the hard, black wall so completely, I can't remember any of it. Feeling is gone, thought is meaningless, and there is nothing that can bring me back to where I was so happy.

Alone and already dead, all that is left is evaporation. Embracing nothing, I embrace true death.

Only to someday rise up again, my scattered remains pressed back together, an unstable hodgepodge that feels so similar but breathes differently....created again, simply to fall back down. Alone, alone, alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment