Friday, September 7, 2012

Sub-Ordinate

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzz

FRVVVVVVVRR!!!

Long time long time long time. But nothing is really going on, just working same ol same ol, up and down, lots of blood loss lately, lots of it. I have been very out of sorts. I hate being anemic and sick and in lousy shape, it feels bad. But I know I can get through it.

I dont know why I'm even up right now. My computer is in the living room now and it makes me uncomfortable typing in such a personal journal as this. We moved apartments in town. Will have a room mate next month as well to help cut costs. Got food stamps finally. Thats good. Root canals are expensive. I want a brontosaurus steak.

Dis-Organ-ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment