Thursday, July 21, 2016

blankets of night


I hope you always know how much you are loved.

My dearest Sweetness,

You have and are my heart.

Every single moment, heart beating and in love,
I am in awe of what I discover in you.

In awe of what I want to share with you,

and you

alone.



 You don't have to be alone, anymore.

(and neither do I!)



I don't care if my don't cares sound cheesy,
or if what I don't care about
sounds even cheesier... because its all true.

I look at your beautiful face, your eyes, and I see your stillness,

your thoughtfulness,

your acuity,

but most of all I see security.

Someone who is for certain.

Someone who will never give up,

Someone who will never fail me,

Someone who truly loves me, for me...

Someone who is real.

Someone who can tell me what is real, and what is just a harmless dream,

its all ok, nothing will hurt you anymore, you are safe now, with me.

Someone who will always do what is good, and true, and pure.

And I hope you never forget how much you are loved...




 If there was anything in this world that I was made to do, it would be to love you.


To show you wondrous, colorful, vibrant love.

And even this must be pale in comparison to what awaits us in heaven, with God.

It is so important you remember, you are loved...

Because we know that all that is beautiful and good comes from the Lord,

and this love for you is so beautiful, and so good, it can only come from one place...


I hope I can always remember to be so truly thankful for what we have been given, what a gift. What a blessing. A miracle. God is so good. So beautiful beyond words. What good gifts He gives us, it is only right for us to give as much as we can to show our love and gratitude. We mustn't be complacent in our faithfulness.

Pray.

I love you.

And Oh Lord, how I want to love You.



No comments:

Post a Comment