Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Here is where I introduce myself

There are just some days where I really lose my grasp on what is true and what is not true.

Is that what shock is?

Astonishment; incredulity?

I need to be more selfish. Ok, well, more selfish in the RIGHT way... not the way I currently am, which is all wrong. Wait, what?

Where is this coming from?

Doesn't that matter, somewhat?

Maybe I'm just losing it again...

Dang it.

Disfigured...

Why did I have to look there?

It would have been so much easier if I had remained in blissful ignorance?

What would I be doing right now, if so? Happily asleep, awaiting my prince?

Why have I been doing this, if its only a sham?

Is the sham the sham?

It's sort of fun to pretend these are all different thoughts from different people... because I am so immersed in mental illness, my fragmented sense of self enjoys a showcase. 

Okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment