Sunday, August 23, 2015

a trip into the world, consciously.

Is it possible to ever completely change your main mode of being? Of perceiving the world?

Am I just like a leaf floating in the air, pulled in every direction depending on the way the wind blows, the possible brushing up against the legs of someone else more present in the moment?

I wake up momentarily, when I'm alone, I make a decision, and then BAM the very INSTANT I encounter another person it is like my own conscious thoughts are obliterated and I'm tuned into their current state of being... like an inescapable, magnetic force has instantaneously redirected every cell in my body to the Other.

And I cease to exist.

And then they leave, and I feel myself steeped in the Other, their being slowly drawn down out of me, seeping away..... until I am once again able to think and feel freely for myself. That recovery time can last a loong time depending on the intensity of the Other, or the sheer quantity and diversity of the Other.

Very hard to focus on personal development and life goals with this issue....




No comments:

Post a Comment